Diablo 3 The Infernal Machine
- The Infernal Machine is a device that will allow level-60 players to battle "uber" versions of some of Sanctuary’s most nefarious bosses. While the rewards for defeating these bosses will be great, some assembly is required. (Source)
- In order the craft the Infernal Machine players will have to find 4 things – 3 keys and the Blacksmith plans to combine them. (Check below for locations)
- When the Infernal Machine is crafted, players will have to go to New Tristram, where a new house is open for them – The Heretic’s Abode. Inside it the portal can be opened to enter the new Uber world.
- The Infernal Machine can only open 1 portal at a time. Once used, you will need to collect the three keys again. (Not the plan)
- The keys will never drop unless you have 5 stacks of Nephalem Valor.
- At Monster Power 10, (and 5 stacks NV) the key will have a 100% Chance to drop (Source)
- The bosses can drop powerful loot, including one of three parts needed for the Hellfire ring.
- The Realm of Discord – The King of the Dead (Leroic) and The Merciless Witch (Maghda). Chance of dropping the Writhing Spine
- The Realm of Turmoil – The Savage Behemoth (Siege Breaker) and The Undying One (Zoltun Kulle), Chance of dropping The Vengful Eye
- The Realm of Chaos – The Foul Desecrator (Ghom) and The Vile Executioner (Rakanoth). Chance of dropping the Devil’s Fang
Act 1 – Key of Destruction
Location: Act 1 – in the Fields of Misery
Monster: Found on a Goat Mutant called Odeg the Keywarden
Attacks: Apart from his basic Goat Mutant abilities Odeg is a Jailor and uses a triple-fireball attack.
Act 2 – Key of Hate
Location: Act 2 – Dahlgur Oasis
Monster: Dune Dervish named Sokhar the Keywarden
Attacks: Sokhar has the abilities Mortar, Missile Dampening and Electrified.
Act 3 – Key of Terror
Location: Act 3 – Stonefort
Monster: Morlu Spellcaster named Xah’Rith the Keywarden
Attacks: Replaces Meteor skill so that it uses zombies; slows enemies and is an Illusionist.
Act 4 – Plan: Infernal Machine
Location: Act 4 – Silver Spire level 1
Monster: Terror Demon by the name of Nekarat the Keywarden
Attacks: Normal Terror Demon Curse, area of effect fire damage over time attack, Knockback and Jailor.